Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Month of LOVE....

Ok...so I had to take advantage of my most favorite holiday..Valentines!!!! I really think it's because I have a love for the color pink and romance! Being in a house full of boys and blue...at least I can decorate my blog pink! lol! Speaking of pink... I have some great news!!! I am signing a deal tomorrow for a store space at the exhibitors mall on south hill puyallup! I will be featuring my baby boutique items as well as the photostars and birthday calendars! I am so thrilled but stressed at the same time! Call it luck...I just so happened to stop by when Ethan was in school on friday and one of the vendors is leaving march 1st...and it's one of the bigger and best booths! So I had to snag it! Now instead of meeting everyone with tutu's, stars and baby stuff I can have them just go to the store and buy it if they are local! I am also in the process of designing the store...I was thinking a french shabby chic theme with hot pink , crystals and black! It's great because I don't have to be there ....I pay them a portion of my profits plus monthly rent so it's a win win situation...although I do have to maintain everything !!!! All this hard work is finally paying off!!! I have been making pink tutu's like crazy this month...which brings me to thank my friends who have lent there daughters to me to take pictures ! These girls are just way too cute...I can hardly stand it! i am definately going to have to think of some boys stuff so I can feature the boys too! oh and how can I forget...so I sold a christmas tutu on ebay in december..turns out the lady that bought it is an AMAZING photographer named Jamie Ainsworth. She lives in New Orleans...I found her on facebook one day and we...I think have talked everyday since! She has an amazingly beautiful grandaugher and takes thee coolest photo's...so i told her that she could have anything she wanted for free in exchange for the photography...!!! We call eachother Pen Pals! It's been alot of fun..she has given me some good ideas ...I just sent her a zebra tutu that I will post pictures from...I can wait to send her more to see what she comes up with!!!! Thanks again Natalie(in LA), Marley and Madi...my top models for "Prissy Piggies"! I also really want to thank my friends ..... for being supportive and promoting my business that I have been working so hard on!!! It means alot...love ya all! STAY TUNED for more pictures and updates.......






















No comments: