Saturday, January 31, 2009

sometimes we all need a little fresh air....

Well...sorry I haven't been writing much...our household is full of sickies!!! First it was the surgery (oh yeah..had my gallbladder taken out two weeks ago :) then Ethan and Jerett got sick...then passed to Boedy and me!!!! LOVELY!!!! Although I have to say....Boedy is still smiling and laughing while sick...this baby just amazes jerett and me!!!! oh and ps...I got an email this summer from my mother in law on using baby vicks vapor rub on the bottom of babys/children's feet to help them stop coughing and breath to sleep throught night when they are sick... it has worked 100%!!! I so wish I would have known this with Ethan...whom I think is going to be like his daddy with bad allergies! So things are starting to look on the up and up today...!

I decided when I woke up this morning after not being able to sleep...hence I only got 3 hrs last night and might make some typo's...excuse me!.... We were going to go out and get some fresh air today ! So Ethan got to get a special happy meal and eat lunch and play at the park! So we headed down to a school that I grew up playing at ...a few blocks from my parents house. Uncle Brandon met us down there...and my mom who swore she had to get stuff done today ....couldn't help herself and stopped by for a bit! It was freezing but crisp and sunny...what we all needed!!!!

Then we went back to Nana and Papa's house to warm up and visit....poor E... got his riding stick horse out and fell down trotting along and split his lip pretty good...of course...since I am going to get pictures done this week! He was a trooper...any bigger and I would have definately would have had to take him in for stiches....he's a tough one! Then we decided while Boedy was asleep ...E and I would go valentines shopping...we had so much fun... I can't remember the last time it was just him and I spending some QT time with out Boedy....I have to do that more often for sure!
Which reminds me... most of you know I have been working on a baby business this past year...so Ethan knows all about TUTU's...and when I have to work and make them.... so he came up the other morning when I was sewing and said..." Mom...you working on your TUTU's?" I said "yes son" He said..."Mom...they are just Wunner-ful and you are beautiful"....holy cow did that make me cry..it was just the most sincere, cutest thing ever! Made me really think about all the times when I have been stressed out working on stuff for the business in my own world and forget that he is just so patient and really pays attention to what I do....I love love love him to pieces! Really made me think again how important family is and they are your biggest supporters! ...like E always says... "We are all family...like Shrek the halls"!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: