Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rain, Rain go away....!
















































So today was quite a day....there seems to be flooding everywhere! So of course we stayed couped up inside ALL day!!!! We were really looking forward to school starting again tomorrow...including myself and Ethan..lol... but found out tonight it's cancelled! Mother nature is just not liking us here in Washington.



Boedy is really starting to discover things now. He is starting to grab objects and really coming into his personality...I think he is going to be really laid back. He is just the best baby...again..I thought Ethan was a really great baby but I didn't know it could get better! He is just smiling all the time...he likes to talk back ....his favorite toy is his floor gym...he loves talking to the sunshine that sits at the top..it's too cute! Oh..how could I forget...he also started rolling over! Yesterday we had a little mishap....Jerett was cooking in the kitchen....I had just changed Boedy (big blowout that required a change of clothes!). I layed him on the couch and ran upstairs with Ethan to grab some clothes..and in a matter of a minute Boedy scooched himself off the couch. I heard a cry and ran downstairs as did Jerett from the kitchen to find poor Boedy in a face plant...thank god he was ok...not a mark on him...I think he must have some pretty good angels :) Jerett and I felt horrible...so needless to say the rest of the night was dedicated to holding Boedy 24/7~ poor, poor baby....no more heights for him...and straps and buckles here we come! I guess he is not the new, new born anymore. It's funny my sister in-law told me that you don't want your second child to grow up as fast and to stay the baby....which I am finding out is so true! I used to read and read and know every milestone that was coming with Ethan...we couldn't wait for him to do the next step...with Boedy I haven't read anything....I don't even remember what they are "supposed" to do at this age...we just continue to enjoy the baby-ness as we are finding out with E that they just grow up too fast!



Today we were playing around in the living room...and Ethan laid next to Boedy on the ottoman...it was cute..Boedy kept reaching over and accidentally hitting Ethan....I had a glimpse of what is to come of brothers! I can and can't wait until the day they get to play together and talk. I always wished I had a sister biologically....(No offense Brandon~!) I think it's going to be so awesome to have two sons that will hopefully be best friends when they grow up. It sort of makes me sad that we live so far away from Jerett's Brother....I know how much they love each other , it must be hard to not live so close together.


Hopefully tomorrow the weather will get better and we can venture out....the poor dog is going crazy with Ethan trying to ride her like a horse all the time...as you can see in the pictures...it's a love hate relationship...we are the only girls in the house you know!


I better sign off for now...my goal was to be in bed by 1am tonight...obviously that didn't happen....(ps....i just got done watching the Barbara Walters special on Patrick Swayze...did anyone see that and bawl there eyes out like me?...lol)


night:)

No comments: